Pincab Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  WIPs Team PP  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Dons  

[TUTO] Software installation order

AuteurMessage
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

Département : 68

[TUTO] Software installation order Empty
MessageSujet: [TUTO] Software installation order   [TUTO] Software installation order EmptyMar 17 Mar 2020 - 10:52

Hello

We all have regular problems when installing our vpin system, so I think a tuto with the software installation order is necessary (even for me if I need to reinstall later on).

To understand everything, you should have the basics about the vocabulary and the harware used. For that, you may check my comprehensive tuto here https://www.pincabpassion.net/t10450-tuto-how-to-build-a-pincab

I'm gonna make a step-by-step explanation for what is common to my system and give links for what is different.

I/ Installing and configurating Windows

1/ Installing Windows and the first aid softwares

Installing Windows is today straightforward, I just remind you that you can buy a Windows 10 (pro) official licence for less than 20€ (Google "Windows 10 cdkey"). Once you'll get your key, go on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 website , download the software via the button "Download tool now", follow the steps to create a bootable USB stick or CD.

2/ First updates

It is mandatory to do the first updates as the downloaded versions are always outdated.

3/ Unlock

I just remind you that your vpin computer is not a good target for the hackers as there are no sensitive data in it. And if you download the softwares strictly from their original sites there shouldn't be any virus. So you can safely disable any
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[TUTO] Software installation order
Page 1 sur 1