Pincab Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  WIPs Team PP  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Dons  

ZeDMD installation (English)

+2
galagadreamteam
zedrummer
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Bensen

Département : Private

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2024 - 11:40

Ok, i will try. I hope it will work.
In game mode the desplays was fine. As i closes emulator i saw the little digits in the corner of both controller. Left was brighter than right display.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

Département : 68

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2024 - 11:41

I'm quite sure this is a voltage issue

Dernière édition par zedrummer le Sam 6 Jan 2024 - 12:38, édité 1 fois

Bensen aime ce message

Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 6 Jan 2024 - 10:04

Hi,

i tried to reduce the voltage. The power supply was set to 5.2V i set it to 4.7V now. I cant set it lower because the potenciometer is on its end.

On the screens i have some pixel that not work correctly On the monitors I have single or multiple pixels, sometimes even rows of pixels, that display the wrong color or flicker.

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2017
Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 6 Jan 2024 - 10:21

When the displays showing this screen, on the left side the colors are fine. On the first picture i sent today there are color differences

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Dmd210
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 6 Jan 2024 - 10:35

I'm sorry, but still quite sure this is a voltage problem, most of the led panels I had were perfect at 4.2V
You can still easily use diodes to solve your problem if your power supply is at min voltage. Watch this (I guess one diode will be enough in your case):

Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyDim 7 Jan 2024 - 19:13

Hey,

thank you for this video. I will try it next days but i think i dont have the right diodes for this. I only have 1N4007. I think a 10A10 10SQ45 or similar is suitable. I have to wait until they arrive

zedrummer aime ce message

zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyDim 7 Jan 2024 - 19:59

A 1N4007 should do! You can use one to drop around 0.65V

Bensen aime ce message

Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyDim 7 Jan 2024 - 20:31

Ok, nice. I saw the datasheet following "Max. average forward rectified current 1A" but the two DMDs need 7 in highest comsumption on white color.
Im not a professional in electronics. When you say i can use it i will try tomorrow to figure out if its a voltage problem. I thank you much for your time and useful informations!
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Jan 2024 - 17:38

Oops you're certainly right... Anyway I would try, it couldn't break anything except the diode itself
Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 11 Jan 2024 - 17:38

Hey, its better! But one diode doesnt take 0.7v
I teied my new diodes and a few 1n4007. From 4.7 to exactly 4.2v i have to take two diodes in a row.

But the result ist very erotical 👌🏻

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2019
mk47

Département : PPUC

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Jan 2024 - 9:41

I wonder if the panels are broken. I tested different panels, meaning different driver chips, and never had issues like this, regardless of the voltage.
Could you post a photo of the back of the panels. So we could check if the drivers are supported.

Bensen aime ce message

Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Jan 2024 - 12:29

mk47 a écrit:
Ich frage mich, ob die Platten kaputt sind. Ich habe verschiedene Panels, also verschiedene Treiberchips, getestet und hatte unabhängig von der Spannung nie solche Probleme.
Könnten Sie ein Foto von der Rückseite der Panels posten? So konnten wir prüfen, ob die Treiber unterstützt werden.
Hey,

It works. I could play the teenage mutant ninja turtles table with this dmd. 
I can take pictures but i think i dont send it before next week. Every second weekend im at my girlfriend.

But i can send the ali express link. Per dmd it was about 10€ x 2 = 20€ + shipping to germany 10€.

I will help you to get more informations
Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Jan 2024 - 12:32

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2022ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2021ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2023
Here from ali express. They work.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzGZdCp

The resolution from the images are not original, i can send it to you on other way if needed.
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Jan 2024 - 9:55

Bensen a écrit:
Hey, its better! But one diode doesnt take 0.7v
I teied my new diodes and a few 1n4007. From 4.7 to exactly 4.2v i have to take two diodes in a row.

But the result ist very erotical 👌🏻

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Pxl_2019

Blue and green are incorrect, as said in the tuto, the logo screen must EXACTLY be with these colors in the corners:

ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 Logohd10

I'm quite sure you have the blue in the bottom left and the green in the top right. While in logo mode, cycle through the colors to get exactly that.

For the fact that some colors are still bleeding after reducing the voltage, as Markus said, perhaps there is a problem with your panels or perhaps there are devices near the panels or the cables of the panels that create interference.

Bensen aime ce message

Bensen

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Jan 2024 - 12:29

Oh, shit.
I thought is was great. You say that the colors are not right. But funktion is good. I will try with the ZeDMD shield. I will get it next week. I think my cheap jumper cables are trash. I will tell you.
not the correct colors are not good but i think i can live with this situation.
zedrummer
Modérateur
zedrummer

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Jan 2024 - 13:49

It's easily solvable: in logo mode repeatedly making contact (with any wire) between the ground and the pin 21 (all is written in the tuto), you will cycle through the different color combinations until the right colors are in the corners

Bensen aime ce message

mk47

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan 2024 - 9:16

The ICN2037 driver is not explicitly listed as supported:
https://github.com/mrfaptastic/ESP32-HUB75-MatrixPanel-DMA#specific-chips-found-to-work

But obviously there's some output.

Bensen aime ce message

mk47

MessageSujet: Re: ZeDMD installation (English)   ZeDMD installation (English) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan 2024 - 9:27

Here's an issue reported for that driver. But it is a bit different:
https://github.com/mrfaptastic/ESP32-HUB75-MatrixPanel-DMA/issues/345

Bensen aime ce message

ZeDMD installation (English)
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2